Hello Everyone
I am following in the footsteps of my wonderful family and creating a blog-world for my corner of the family. You guys (you know who you are) are a great inspiration and I am excited to head down this path.
See you in the blog world.
The web-blog gathering place for Mark, Kari, Kristen, Stacey, Sean, Tanner, Aubrey, Jackson, Eric, Mike, Amy and Steve courtesy of Mom-Grandma!
5 comments:
I am so excited you are in on this too Kar! Yea! I'm looking forward to more posts- and pictures!
Love ya!
Alisa
Me too! Great minds think alike...
Hello again! Hopefully I can figure out how to work this easily! I am trying to get some pictures on here and some other fun, creative things! Any suggestions? By the way Britt - I am watching baseball as I work on this! Finally - it's baseball season!
Love and kisses ....
Hey Kar- it's easiest to put pictures on through a post. There is a little icon on the top of the page where you write your post that is a little picture. You click on that and it should let you browse pictures in your computer and add them to your post. Make sense? Let me know if you have any other questions!
Love ya!
Thanks Alisa. I'll try that. I guess I must have not configured it completely yet - there aren't any icons for me to use. I'll keep trying 'cause I have some GREAT pictures to add!
Love you all!
Kari
Post a Comment