At long last - I am adding to our blog! (Don't say it
As you can see from the picture ... Mark and I just got back from a fun weekend in Hawaii! We celebrated our 30th anniversary and decided this was a great way to soak in some sun in the winter! We had a great time hanging out and enjoying the heat. It was in the high 70's the whole time and only rained one day - but only a little more than half a day. We ate twice at the Cheesecake Factory... (no line) ... and for some odd reason Lisi hates me! Maybe it's because I called her when we went in to eat and she wasn't with us! (Love you Lisi). The food was awesome - no wonder she's addicted. It's food worth waiting in long lines for. Thanks Lisi for your's and Tom's suggestions for food. Good choices.
Hey - how about a reunion trip to Hawaii for all the Koplin's in 2011, the tenth anniversary of our last big trip there for Grams and Ta-Ta's 50th anniversary? We could find a house to rent and start saving now. Let me know what you think.
Love you all ....
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Finally ... and Aloha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe you are still rubbing in the fact that I'm 30 - thanks a lot!! :)
Congrats on the big anniversary! That's a pretty big deal. Hawaii sounds so fun. I'm totally on board for the reunion trip.
Hey cute lady! I just ov eyou and your cute family. It was neat to see you have a blog. Hey if I can do anything at all for you you please let me know. Lovies, Missy
Post a Comment